- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Principle Data Architect
Principal Data Architect required to help establish the new Data Services function as a professional centre of excellence, to support the data transformation and ongoing continuous improvement for my client.
My client is a Government organisation that acts as the management function for the NHS Supply Chain. They deliver supply chain excellence and best value to NHS customers and patients through innovation, service and clinical expertise.
As part of their continued growth of the Business Transformation function and the increasing number of projects and programmes underway, they are looking to appoint a Principal Data Architect.
- Support and influence the evolution of the data management strategy and alignment to the SCCL Business Plan
- Actively liaise with key stakeholders to gather requirements, plans, business strategy to identify clear goals to improve data collaboration, data exploitation and data quality, and reduce data architecture complexity and security risk
- Support and influence the delivery of the data management roadmap working collaboratively with various business stakeholders and delivery partners
- Design, implement and continuously improve an effective and efficient governance framework for data architecture, design, documentation and modelling
- Experience defining and governing data architecture strategy, principles, patterns and standards
- Significant data architecture experience with a non-technical focus
- Operational and analytics data architecture experience
- Data architecture transformation experience
- Experience with the design of a modern analytics data platform including data lake and data science capabilities
This is a hybrid role that will require travel into the Nottingham Office 1 to 2 times a week.
In return, my client is offering a salary of up to £76K with a potential 10% increase for the right candidate.