- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Portfolio / Programme Manager required who will primarily be accountable for leading a particular programme or portfolio, working closely with the nominated executive owner.
My client is a Government organisation that acts as the management function for the NHS Supply Chain. They deliver supply chain excellence and best value to NHS customers and patients through innovation, service and clinical expertise.
As part of their continued growth of the Business Transformation function and the increasing number of projects and programmes underway, they are looking to appoint a Portfolio / Programme Manager.
- Deliver large transformational programmes and portfolios, which include multiple technology, process, and cultural changes for customers and colleagues, and ensure that the team are supporting the end users throughout the delivery of the change
- Lead the particular programme delivery team including both internal and external personnel and teams
- Responsible for defining and managing budgets of up to £8m required to scope and implement the long-term strategic plan
- Proven industry experience of successfully managing large scale, complex programmes encompassing significant elements of technology
- Extensive understanding of portfolio, programme and project management methodologies as per MSP / Prince 2 / Agile or equivalent standard
- Expertise in successfully embedding large scale transformational change and how to track and realise the benefits that change delivers
In return, my client is offering a salary of up to £76K plus a £7K car allowance in addition to 35 days Annual Leave and a generous pension scheme