- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
This role will be to form a structured and skilled Programme Team and develop a detailed programme plan of work. The role holder will introduce effective delivery options, programme governance, ways of working and delivery methodology
My client is a non-departmental public body which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom. They are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK and work with employers and those running pensions to help people save for their retirement.
As a result of ongoing Organisational transformation, my client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to work in partnership with the People and Culture Programme Director, to lead the People & Culture Strategy programme of work.
- Hold responsibility for programme delivery, building an effective and collaborative programme team with a shared sense of ownership and direction.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders executives across TPR to deliver expected outcomes within cost, time, and quality tolerances
- Maximise the productivity of suppliers, SME's, services, and consultants ensuring quality of delivery while professionally managing the relationship and contract
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Programme Manager on a similar-sized people and culture-orientated programme of work
- Proven leadership experience of people and culture programmes and the ability to generate excitement and passion around the deliverables
- Experience of applying both Agile and Waterfall methodologies to achieve expected outcomes within agreed tolerances of time, cost, and quality
In return, my client is offering a salary of up to £71K in addition to a world beating pension scheme.
This is an 18 month hybrid role that will involve travelling to the Brighton Office 1 day a week.