- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
You will use business analysis skills to understand business problems, improve processes and identify viable technical solutions to drive successful change. Ensuring throughout, that solutions meet the needs and standards for business areas.
The Role provides a diverse and exciting range of services with an ambitious portfolio of digital projects to support them. The core function of the Business Analyst community is to support delivery of this project portfolio.
You will use business analysis skills to understand business problems, improve processes and identify viable technical solutions to drive successful change. Ensuring throughout, that solutions meet the needs and standards for business areas across both Houses of Parliament.
The ideal candidate will use business analysis skills to bring innovation, creativity and problem solving to all aspects of their work. You will build strong relationships and develop connections across a diverse and inclusive organisation and build trust with colleagues and business users to ensure the continued success of the client.
* Elicit and manage remaining functional requirements for ITT
* Work closely with the procurement and Commercial Services to complete the ongoing ITT for (name of project). Create scenarios, case studies and scoring matrix for ITT
* Manage the procurement process, including managing timeline, organising and managing evaluation panel, collating queries and clarification questions for the client
* Uphold and promote the clients workplace values both within the business analysis team and with stakeholders
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.