- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
IT Programme Manager
IT Programme Manager - permanent, full-time position within a globally operating business
Flexible hybrid working policy in place. Offices near Southampton.
This Programme Manager job role has been created to take ownership for the delivery of a complex IT transformation programme of works. This is a permanent, full-time position.
You will be responsible for the overall delivery plan across several work streams in a complex and high-profile programme.
This is a large, global, high profile programme and will require the successful applicant to navigate complexities and ultimately provide direction and clear plan for delivery. You will be joining a well established set up with a mix of both internal and external resources and you will be comfortable leading in an extremely visible capacity.
You will be given the support and assistance to transition into this role, the business are renowned for being extremely collaborative and people centric.
Key Skills / Experience
- A strong track record of successfully delivering quality programme management in complex, multi vendor, cross functional and market environments, for applications of significant size and value (£m+).
- Experience of both Agile and Waterfall and the ability to identify which tools and processes are best suited to support the delivery.
- Ability to collaborate with, and successfully influence, at all levels (including board level) with the confidence and willingness to challenge diplomatically.
- Managing third parties to time, outcome and budget with the confidence to hold them to account throughout.
- Great leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire.
- Experienced in creating and managing programme plans and associated RAIDD profiles across multiple teams and complex programmes of work.
- Ability to simplify complex issues and bring a structured approach to planning and project execution
- Comfortable engaging with developers, architects and wider team members in technical conversations with the ability to translate this for non-technical stakeholders