- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Global DevOps Engineer
A Lead DevOps Engineer/Manager role that will lead a small team responsible for the design and implementation of tools to build, deploy, operate and monitor internally developed software.
Global Lead DevOps Engineer job role based from London offices but with flexible hybrid working policy in place.
Remaining hands-on, leading a small team of 3, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of tools to build, deploy, operate and monitor internally developed software.
- Expertise in AWS, Linux, and Containers
- Experience with major SQL and NoSQL DB platforms - Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Aurora & Athena preferred.
- Experience with design and administration of Highly Available Systems in AWS or on-premise.
- Experience coding/scripting in Python, C#, bash or PowerShell.
- Expert knowledge of build/release and source code management methodologies with Git & Subversion
- AWS Infrastructure management including VPCs, ECS/Fargate, EC2 and S3.
- Experience with networking and multi-site or multi-region services.
- Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills.
The company are a global technology business operating within a niche sector of the Financial Services market and have a global operation. They are forward thinking, embracing whats next and this role will have a big part to play in their journey going forward.