- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Enterprise Data Architect
A permanent full-time Enterprise Data Architect job role
Globally operating business embarking on a significant digital transformation
Flexible working in place
Enterprise Data Architect job role joining a global business that is growing. Based from offices near Southampton, but with flexible working policies in place. The business are embarking on a significant digital transformation programme and Data is front and centre.
This newly created permanent job opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a real passion for Data, encompassing strategy and design, transforming and modernising the way data is collected and utilised.
This Enterprise Data Architect role offers plenty of visibility and influence in shaping and championing data architecture across the business. You will lead both internal and external Architects and drive the vision, plans and roadmap whilst ensuring this is communicated effectively.
You will be able to demonstrate sound experience within a similar role, being able to effectively see the bigger picture and tell the story to varying audience to obtain understanding and buy-in. Though not starting from scratch, this date arena is still maturing so there are a lot of areas to define and set strategy.
Key duties include:
- Maintains a strong understanding of key trends and innovations. Assesses, communicates, and plans these opportunities into roadmaps.
- Create, communicate, own, and govern the data eco-system strategy, architecture, roadmap, and associated transition states.
- Support and improve project portfolios to achieve the business needs and to deliver the roadmap
- Design the enterprise data management framework; principles & processes that underpin the eco system to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, design, archive, retrieve, control, secure and purge data.
- Promote data architecture across the business and sets the standard and ways of working for the data architecture community.
- Develop and lead the data architects to drive the data eco-system maturity, manage dependencies and drive efficiencies.