- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Data Analyst - Oracle ETL (full remote)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
We're looking for a Data Analyst expert in Oracle ETL, to join the team at one of the most relevant private banks in Andorra and Spain, and internationally (#endclient #fullremote).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package
- Full remote, with sporadic visits to the office in Andorra
- Pension plan
- Flex remuneration (lunch card, etc.)
- Health and life insurance
- International work environment
- Growth and learning, career progression
- Discounts on the bank's products and services
For one of the most relevant international private banks, we are looking for a Data Analyst with experience working with Oracle ETLs.
The main responsibilities will be to perform extraction, transformation and loading of large packets of data for later use by the business. You will also be involved in various transformation projects that are currently taking place, such as migrating databases to cloud (12c to 19c using ODI), implementing new Oracle tools (OFSAA - FCCM), amongst others.
- 5 years' experience with Oracle ETLs (DB, SQL).
- Nice to have: knowledge/experience working with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Nice to have: knowledge/experience with Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA).
- Nice to have: knowledge/experience working on any of the follwing projects: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Compliance, Customer Screening, Transaction Filtering, Know Your Customer (KYC).
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share!