- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Enterprise Security Architect
Enterprise Security Architect - 100k per annum
Enterprise Security Architect - Worthing (Hybrid) - 100k per annum
We are looking for a Security Architect to work with a leading Utilities company in the UK. They will play a key role in defining, planning, implementing and managing, existing and emerging technologies within the business.
You will work closely with Strategy and Architecture colleagues to understand, define and implement security through the organisations IT assets.
- Develop and maintain a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- Develop and maintain security architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Draft security procedures and standards to be reviewed and approved by executive management
If you are a security architect with experienced in the use of architecture methodologies such as, SABSA, TOGAF or Zachman as well as having hands-on experience of managing security infrastructure, then this will be a role you really get stuck into.
They are looking for someone to take them to the next level through a lot of change and transformation so you will be making a real difference.
Please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.