- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
A permanent, full-time Solution Architect job role.
Based from offices in Fareham, Hampshire - flexible working policy in place.
Significant investment being made, undertaking a global digital transformation.
This Solution Architect job role will join a an established team of Architects within this globally operating business. Permanent, full-time position based from offices near Southampton with flexible working policy in place.
The company are undertaking a significant global transformation and this role (as part of the wider Architecture team) will be tasked with ensuring that requirements and projects are not only well understood but technically well designed and effective, cost efficient and translated successfully to project and product teams.
Key to this role will be the ability to be able to present complex topics and designs to varying audience and make the subject clear. The ability to tell the story and align architecture and designs to business objectives is essential.
This is a hands on Solution Architect role. Projects and programmes will be Azure applications architecture / re-platforming focus rather than azure infrastructure (ie not compute, storage but more about microservices and certainly a flavour of DevOps concepts), therefore you will be able to demonstrate a background in similar.
Key skills and experiences include:
- To make and simplify systems design processes, documents, and governance
- Responding to business problems and opportunities created by design processes
- To identify areas of the Design that will not be delivered with strategic components and support these with appropriate justifications
- To provide solution leadership ( performance, resilience, scalability of the system)
- To collaborate with team members and SMEs throughout the systems development lifecycle
- To create and develop IT target states, roadmaps, standards.
- You will possess sound communications skills including the ability to present
- Proven stakeholder management and engagement