- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Network Security Engineer
Job Title: Network Security Architect/Consultant
Total Experience: 8-10 years
Understand and manage IT/OT network of the organization. Able to Design, Implement, manage the large network as per industry best practices. Implement solution like network IPD/IDS, Vulnerability management etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead & own the network design/implementation for large complex network, requirement gathering, solution design, creating test cases.
- Work closely with customer business and technical teams to identify Network Security architecture requirements.
- Study "As Is" Network Security architecture, understand the existing landscape
- Review network security policies, standards, network architecture & segmentation, conduct workshops with stakeholders to gather required information.
- Guide junior resources during entire project duration.
- Design & Implement the network security architecture per site and have global standard defined for network segmentation.
- Define "To Be" architecture & roadmap, Provide Gap analysis.
- Create documentation as mentioned in each phases of the project
- Participate in all mandatory meetings, prepare necessary documentation, and work along with Enterprise Architect.
- Manage the internal & external stakeholder.
- Should be able to develop network architecture and present it to customer.
- 8-10 years of Cybersecurity experience with network Security, Managing firewalls, network switches, routes, define & configure rules.
- Hands on experience in network security concepts, security architecture, tools, process and standards/framework, LAN, WAN, SDWAN, NAC.
- Must have understanding of PCAP , TCP handshake, Sockets etc
- Good understanding of Network concepts, PCAP, VLANs, routing, Next Generation Firewalls and hands-on experience to implement those technologies.
- Previous experience of network architecture design for IT environment
- Hands on Firewall, IPS/IDS, VPN running, VLANs, NAC solutions.
- Hands on experience to review network security architecture & able to provide expert feedback.
- Should be able to understand network segmentation.
- Should be able to understand network security architecture and should be able to provide feedback on network segmentation
- Good understanding of ISO27001, IEC 62443, NIST SP 800, NIST CSF, NIRC CIP.
- Desired Certifications : CCNA, CISSP, GICSP etc
- Experienced in designing "To Be" architecture.
- Should have a strong understanding of broad cybersecurity risk management and Infrastructure security and a base level understanding OT Security including concepts and their impacts on business operations as well as the associated technologies to help address risk and to enhance clients' security posture. Should carry one or more of the following technical skills:
- Ability to work with stakeholders and technical teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- The ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Nice to have experience working on tools like Nozomi Network, Claroty , Forescout etc.