- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
A leading inventory management solutions provider is looking for a Technical BA, with strong product development experience, to be the link between the R & D Team and the business, as well as distributors and end users.
Primary liaison between the R & D Team and the business, as well as distributors and end users; responsible for all activities related to successful capture and documentation of requirements for commercially viable solutions. Leading an iterative approach to discussions with stakeholders to ensure creation and sign-off of agreed specifications and acceptance criteria. Presenting and reviewing documentation within the R & D team to assist in evaluation of timescales and costs for identified deliverables.
- Documenting acceptance criteria and project documentation in support of agile product developments concerning mechanical, electronic and software development teams and activities Conducts service calls, breakdowns, deliveries and implementation with professionalism.
- Research and evaluate product/opportunity requirements, working closely with commercial stakeholders, system architects, product owners and development engineers to ensure common understanding of requirement intent, context and best possible options for delivery
- Working with Quality Assurance and Project Management teams to ensure products are validated to meet the intended use; including Product Owners and other stakeholders to develop and execute the required test plans
- Facilitating evaluation of products by stakeholders, internal "beta" tests, and prototype builds for the purpose of collecting user feedback, assessing viability and driving refinement and evolution of the requirements and the product range as a whole
- Assisting Training and Marketing teams in creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Analyst or related Product Development role
- Strong analytical skillset and prior experience of workflow analysis, business process engineering and acceptance criteria creation
- Expert communication and documentation skills
- Demonstratable experience in product engineering roles contributing in a technical capacity to successful product delivery
- Demonstratable experience in working as part of a successful agile product development team
- Expert MS Office Skills