- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
AGILE SYSTEMS ANALYST
A Systems Analyst is required for 6 months based in Farnborough - onsite - inside IR35 £480 per day
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to work in a product-based agile/DevOps team. The individual should have a high degree of confidence, should be a customer facing, approachable character, with excellent technical skills in order to be an integral part of an IT delivery team.
The position is IT Systems Analyst
The job holder will work within the IT Delivery team, transitioning into a role within an Agile/DevOps team.
The role is both customer and IT facing, and the job holder will be in continuous contact with Business customers, Product Owner and the development team.
The role-holder will need to be proactive, self-starting and self-organised.
Qualifications and Skills:
* A proven track record in requirements gathering.
* A proven track record in IT delivery, including requirements management skills.
* A proven track record in Automotive industry or similar sectors.
* Exposure to, or previous experience in Waterfall Systems Analysis and Design methodologies.
* Current experience of work in an Agile development team
* Degree/College education (or equivalent experience) - IT, Business Studies or similar.#
Good experience working with Agile
A dedicated, reliable and conscientious individual is sought. The appointed candidate will be taking on a role that is key to the success of the team. They should be highly motivated and committed, with a pride in their work - willing to invest the time and effort needed to make a success of the role.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.