- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Permanent, London, £80 000 depending on experience
Work across all of key business areas to analyse processes and bring expertise to help ensure success.
Permanent role based in London, up to £80 000 (depending on experience).
Our Client is looking for three Business Architects to join their growing business and be part of their newly set up Business Process and Requirements function.
- Salesforce (and/or other ERP/CRM systems)
- Customer Journey experience
- Experience of working within the telco/utility sector
- Requirements Gathering
- Workshop Facilitation
- Functional Definition
- Specification Documents
- Stake-holder management
- Business Case development
- User Journeys
- Full SDLC projects
- Presenting to users / senior stakeholders
- Test Definitions
- Defining Training Plans
- Go-live support
- Desirable to have an understand of customer journey transformation & Service Based Design
- Ability to measure bot Value and Waste within any process design
Please send your CV through if you meet these requirements so that I can share the full spec.