- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Programme Manager - Contract - Remote
Programme Manager - 3 months initially- remote working
You will be responsible for the competent management, coordination and delivery of simultaneous projects. The duties will include the supervision and mentoring of the other Project Managers and specialist technical resources to ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance within best practice, agreed procedures, and to budget and deadline.
Responsibilities will include;
- To ensure the competent management and delivery of simultaneous projects to agreed procedures and protocols, and to budget and deadline.
- The management and mentoring of the Project Managers, Project support and specialist technical resources required for project delivery to ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance within best practice and agreed procedures, and meet customer expectations.
- To ensure projects are delivering cost estimated and delivered to budget.
- To ensure value for money, responsiveness, competent management of projects and the development of a professional reputation for the project management team.
- To ensure their projects do not cause conflict with any other element of business delivery.
- To track Service Request pipelines to qualification of request to ensure the smooth allocation and delivery of projects.
- To manage temporary resources to fulfil excess service demands in accordance to all HR and FSI policies.
- Significant experience of project planning, project control and project management, and programme management both personally and through a project.
- Significant experience in developing technical programme strategy and providing specialist, professional support and guidance to peers and colleagues.
- Significant experience in developing IT solutions in a customer facing environment.
- Experience of managing and controlling project and programme budgets.
- Experience creating and monitoring SLAs with clients and ensuring key objectives are delivered
- Extensive experience in managing client relationships at all levels
- Experience of negotiating with and managing suppliers.
- Organisational and change management experience in a project delivery environment.
- Ability to deal with incident response situations
£300 a day via umbrella (negotiable) - 3 months initially- remote working
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.