- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Head of Talent Acquisition (IT) - Madrid
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
If your answer to all these questions was "yes", then read on and let us help you with your goals!
We're looking for the Head of Technology Talent Acquisition to join the HR team of one of the most innovative financial institutions in Spain (#endclient #jobopp).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Hybrid work model (remote working), flexiworking
- International work environment
- Growth and learning, career progression
The Head of Technology Talent Acquisition (TA) will be responsible for 3 main areas within HR:
- TA for all technology areas within the company, responsible for strategy definition and implementation, high volume delivery and internacional talent attraction.
- Employer branding on a global scale, definining and implementing strategy in order to create brand awareness in new markets.
- Data analysis of ROI in order to plan and justify budget, costs, external providers, etc.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead and coordinate the Talent Acquisition team (7-10 people).
- Exploit the recently implemented Selection CRM module.
- Improve selection processes, introducing tools that help maximize searches and be more efficient.
- Lead talent attraction strategies seeking innovative solutions that allow us to achieve the objectives of the expansion project.
- Negotiate with external providers such as Universities, Head Hunters, Consultants or human resources software companies at a national and international level.
- Manage the selection processes for senior profiles.
- Implement an employer branding plan and promote strategies to promote the brand in the market.
- Coordinate the onboarding of employees and the international mobility of candidates.
- Create dashboards and monitoring KPIs for early decision making.
- University degree. Master's Degree in Human Resources would be a plus.
- At least 8 years' experience in TA, ideally combining consulting and end client experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in a management role.
- Required experience in the IT and digital sector.
- Participation in expansion projects, software implementations, process reengineering and employer branding will be especially valued.
- Experience in defining and monitoring KPIs in highly demanding environments.
- Previous experience leading high performance teams.
- Advanced management of Excel tool.
- High level of spoken and written English (at least C1).
- Other languages will be valued.
- Great ability to solve problems in changing environments.
- Ability to make decisions with a high level of uncertainty.
- Person with initiative, highly results-oriented, analytical, autonomous and eager for continuous improvement.
- High oral and written communication skills, good dialogue with candidates and managers.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Teamwork skills and collaborative attitude to create a good work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share!