- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
IT Systems Analyst
An IT Systems Analyst is required for 6 months based in Aberdeen
An IT Infrastructure Systems Analyst is required for 6 months (likely to be extended) based in Aberdeen
Inside IR35 - paying around £200-300 per day PAYE
Responsible for the day to day management and support of IT Infrastructure in office locations, gas terminals and offshore drilling rigs and platforms.
Provides 2nd - 3rd line IT support to business users as part of the IS Service Operations team
Work as part of project teams deploying and managing servers, storage, and applications services to the business
Provide Infrastructure support to the wider business in partnership with other teams as part of the Information Systems Infrastructure organisation
- IT technical competencies required:
- Expert level experience of Microsoft Windows Server
- Expert level experience of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience of Microsoft 365 Services, SharePoint Online, Teams, etc..
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Enterprise data storage systems
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Microsoft Exchange Systems
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Backup systems such as Backup Exec and Veeam
- Experience of Deploying and Supporting Microsoft SQL Server
- Desktop PC, Tablet and Laptop support
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Microsoft certifications e.g. MSCP in relevant subjects
- UK BOIET Offshore Survival certified - desirable
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.