- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
C# Senior Backend Developer - Sustainable Energy (full remote)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
If your answer to all these questions was "yes", then read on and let us help you with your goals!
We're looking for a C# Senior Backend Developer specialised in the .NET environment to join the tech team of one of the most innovative Green World companies out there (#endclient #jobopp).
Our client is looking for two C# Senior Backend Developers to join the company, building software that helps make the world a better place. They help their customers transform their homes toward lower energy consumption and be more energy efficient, helping the planet one home at a time.
They are currently based in the Netherlands, but are planning to grow and expand accross Europe. The teams are made up of people from all over the world, with all kinds of specialisations (front, back, testing, UX, product, etc.).
The main responsibility if backend development in C#.
- At least 7+ years OOP, and SOLID
- A deep working knowledge of C#
- An understanding of when and how to write maintainable tests
- Experience with ASP.NET and/or ASP.NET Core
- Working knowledge of Azure or another cloud provider like AWS or GCP
- An Agile mindset of delivering value by iterating and learning
Nice to have: strong technical leadership (designing solutions, getting buy in, documenting, discussing options with the business, etc.)
>What's the offer?
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- A competitive salary
- Training budget
- 100% remote working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow, while making the world a better place
- Low stress - no rollouts or urgent deadlines
- A true international environment (day to day 100% in English)
- Covid-permitting, annual paid travel and accommodation to spend a week or two at HQ in the Netherlands
- Once a month a "Knowledge Sharing" session, talking about latest techs and trends
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues to the team
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share!