- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst responsible for business analysis and requirements engineering activities in a major logistics programme.
£550-600 umbrella. 6-month contract. Remote.
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for business analysis and requirements engineering activities in the major logistics programme. Previous experience of transportation systems, logistics or supply chain systems is a must have.
- 3+ years project experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a Logistics and Supply Chain operational processes and services in either B2C or B2B ideally healthcare related but not essential.
- Experience of multi-year transformation programmes in the Supply Chain area including Demand Forecasting, Demand Management, Inventory Data and Processes, Product Catalogue, Product Ordering, Order Management, Stock Management, Customer communications, Reporting and other IT project implementation in Supply Chain.
- Experience in eliciting, documenting, presenting and obtaining sign off for a variety of business requirements including business rules, business end user journeys and their acceptance criteria across a Supply Chain solution.
- Proven experience of system integrations and in understanding and obtaining the back office functional and non-functional requirements to support the logistical operations.
- Proven project experience of digital transformation and IT technical cloud-based platform.
- Proven working experience in a combination of Agile and Waterfall methods such as sprint planning and agile documentation including backlogs, customer journeys, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria etc.
- Proven experience in data analysis, data mapping, data representation with ability to identify gaps in the new data and processes and define new ones as required.
- Proven experience in defining business reports.
- Exposure to forecasting and replenishment solutions.
- Exposure to a digital suite of systems such as CRM, CMS, Mobile Apps, Social Media and Ecommerce.
- Experience of project management techniques including stakeholder management and engagement, negotiating deadlines, identifying and reporting of cross domain risks and issues. Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of delivery project plans. Supports creation of rollout plans in conjunction with test regions and third parties as required.
- Capable user of the Microsoft suite of systems (Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and video conferencing.
For the full spec, please reach out by sending your CV if you meet the essential requirements above.