- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Cybersecurity Engineer - Insurtech (Madrid)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Do you feel that it's time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
If your answer to all these questions was "yes", then read on and let us help you with your goals!
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join the Security team of one of the most important #insurtech companies in the market (#endclient #jobopp).
The Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible for testing and screening security software and for monitoring networks and systems for security breaches and intrusions.
- Plan, inmplement, manage, monitor and upgrade security measures (hardening).
- Respond to system and/or network security breaches.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities (pentesting).
- Fix detected vulnerabilities.
- Design/improve and implement defensive security controls for e-mail (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, attachment sanboxing, etc.) and other collaboration applications.
- Improve security for IAM, device management and public cloud service providers (Azure, AWS, GCP).
>And for this you will need
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with pentesting
- Experience with identifying and mitigating network vulnerability
- Experience with patch management
- Cloud security
- Encryption solutions
- English (at least B2)
Nice to have:
- Firewalls (Palo Alto)
- Virtualization technologies
- Experience with SIEM and Incident Response
- Threat Modelling
- Certifications (CEH, CCNA, CISSP, CySA+, etc.)
>What's the offer?
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + bonus)
- Lunch allowance
- 23 days of holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Shorter working days in summer and every Friday
- Christmas basket
- Career progression