- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
My client are looking for an engineer to join their software team, developing solutions for the electrical/electronics industry.
My client is seeking candidates with experience in applications development across the whole software development life cycle. You will be actively contributing throughout the initial prototyping and specification followed by design, implementation, testing and documentation.
As a candidate's skills and experience increase, their role can expand, taking on new challenges, ownership and responsibility. The client offer career progression opportunities, technical and leadership, based on an individual's skills and desire. Training is tailored to an individual's needs and job requirements.
- Clear, logical thinking and the creative ability to solve problems.
- A desire to work as an applications developer.
- Experience of desktop applications development in C++.
- Knowledge of the full commercial software life-cycle.
- Experience in the development of interactive, graphical applications.
- Data modelling experience and an understanding of complex data structures.
- Experience with QT toolkit.
They offer fantastic benefits with 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Flexible working hours with a hybrid approach, plus a brilliant pension scheme of 8% employer and 4% employee.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now and submit your latest CV.