- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Join an instantly recognisable business as they invest significantly, creating a genuinely exciting journey ahead. Cloud Technologies, Web-Applications, Mobile are just some of the areas being transformed.
Solution Architect job role - Full time, Permanent
London based (flexible working adopted, expect max 1 day a week in the office)
This business is in an exciting period of transformation with technology at the forefront.
Through focusing on investing in the tech, processes and people that are going to help achieve their goals, they now seek an experienced Solution Architect to join the team. You will be driving meaningful change, pushing forward the business's transformation to become more agile and ensuring their customers are at the heart of everything.
- Develop the project blueprint received from Transformation/Enterprise Architects into solution designs as business needs are clarified, escalating and agreeing deviation.
- Prepare the solution architecture design; ensuring adherence to requirements, design principles and target vision for the overall solution.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Ensure process, application, data and technology architecture are aligned.
- Identify the technologies to employ, taking responsibility for the assurance and governance of supplier solutions.
- Partner with Business Analysts to provide technical oversight to ensure IT solutions meet end user needs.
- Collaborate with development teams, designing and building the solution in iterative sprint cycles.
Key experience required:
- Demonstrable experience in planning, architecture, high level design and implementation of one or more of the following aspects of solution architecture: Services, Applications, Integration or Data.
- Practical experience of planning, designing and implementing applications and data in a complex distributed environment.
- Practical experience of service, application, data and infrastructure architecture
- Experience in systems delivery; analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Experience of working with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Cloud Technologies such as Azure OR GCP, Mobile Device Management.
- Experience in Android, Mobile solutions and / or Web Apps.
- Experience of migrating from On-premise to Cloud technologies.
- Programming language experience such as Java, .Net
- LowCode development or similar tools.
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and methods
- API and microservice architecture
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a diverse project variety to be involved in. Joining an already established team offering great support and development opportunity, this Solution Architect job role will see you play a significant part in their transformation journey.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.