- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business Development Expert - Spain (full remote)
Join a top recruitment agency, at the forefront of innovation and head hunting. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible. Put your expertise to use and evolve your career.
We want to team up with you!
We are Networkers Technology - the Gattaca Group tech business - and we are looking for people that want to build better and more meaningful relationships with customers.
You will join a "37 years of experience start-up", blending a Global listed company with a local entrepreneur, team player and results oriented team.
Our Technology, Media and Telecoms vertical is spread across different locations in Europe and helps our clients manage STEM based initiatives, always based on talent shortage tech stacks.
What do we want from you?
- To be a senior and autonomous Business Developer
- To treasure autonomy and a high degree of responsibility
- To understand the TMT market and be confident you can be successful in it
- To have a compliant, workflows-oriented and attention to detail work ethic
- To build long term commercial relationships with top demanding clients
- To keep a fast pace and have a strong orientation towards goal-achievement
- Knowledge on TA and RPO solutions would be a plus
- Nearshore delivery model experience would be a plus
- Highly motivated sales individual
- Good experience with STEM talent acquisition
- Good level of English (at least C1)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to perform under pressure
- Creative and proactive in your job
What can we offer you?
- To join a market leader, working with the most relevant TMT players in the industry
- To join a global team, acquiring and sharing knowledge and working with people in 7 countries
- Access to a strong client-network so you can upgrade our services portfolio
- Great work environment, with a local and global team working towards similar objectives
- State of the art CRMs and Business Systems
- You will be given the tools and resources you need to build a new business unit to be proud of!
And last but not least...
- 100% work from home scheme - based in Spain
- Work from home bonus
- Strong commissions structure
- Health insurance
- Extra Annual Leave days
- Relevant perks and benefits
Don't hesitate to apply if you want more information, and please share this opportunity with friends and colleagues!