- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Programme Delivery Manager
Programme Delivery Manager with PMO and Project Management experience required to be responsible for managing the planning, initiation and delivery of programme implementation initiatives. Offering up to £560 per day. Remote working
Programme Delivery Manager with PMO and Project Management experience required to be responsible for managing the planning, initiation and delivery of programme implementation initiatives. Offering up to £560 per day.
Coming from a PMO and or Project Management background the successful applicant with be involved in the following:
- Preparing and maintaining appropriately detailed programme/ initiative planning, operating within the framework and adopting an effective implementation approach based on agile/hybrid/waterfall.
- Programme budgeting & financial management, including maintenance of financial data and ensuring the programme remains within the formally agreed funding line.
- Managing, monitoring and tracking delivery against plan, including regular status reporting of initiative progress and any deviations from plan to the Programme Board.
- Ensuring appropriate programme governance and steering arrangements, in adherence to process, product and system standards.
- Programme risk, issue and change control procedures, including maintenance of registers and management and escalations as required. Identifying and taking steps to remove impediments to enable the team to focus on delivery.
- Leading the approach to initiate the Data Analytics & Insights Initiative and Process Optimisation & Automation Initiative.
- Supporting and coaching the delivery team and providing the framework for the team to self-organize and take decisions to deliver. Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the team.
- Organising programme meetings as required including scrum, planning and retrospectives, team meetings and steering meeting as required
To right applicant will ideally need to have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in leading large-scale change business, process and mission-critical systems, including modernization initiatives.
- Proven track record of leading major programmes to deliver strategic objectives with experience in agile/hybrid/waterfall frameworks.
- Proven depth of knowledge and application within Financial Services industry.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels and to engage with a variety of business and IT teams, and suppliers to achieve successful outcomes.
- Proven ability to deliver within large and complex business and systems landscape including a diverse range of technology platforms.
- Management of highly professional and specialist resources both directly and indirectly to achieve strategic aims.