- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Experienced Analyst required. The role will be working with large volumes of operational data and providing actionable insight to decision makers across Frontline Regulation in the form of reports, analysis or key performance indicators.
My Client is a non-departmental public body which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom. As a result of continued growth , they require an experienced analyst to join their MI and Analysis Teams.
* Extract, manipulate, analyse and present on large data sets using SQL, visualisation tools such as Power BI and/or Excel to provide actionable insight to managers and decision makers in Frontline Regulation.
* Develop and maintain standard reports and dashboards with clear visuals to support management decision-making.
* Provide trend analysis and create forecasts or models using a range of techniques.
* Work with a wide variety of non-technical customers to capture requirements, walk through prototypes and present findings.
* Intermediate SQL skills using Microsoft SQL server reporting services or similar reporting tool
* Experienced in providing insight from data
* Experienced in working with large volumes of data
* Experienced in data visualisation
* Experience of Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI / SSRS/ Birst / Tableau.
* Ability to manipulate and present data in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, data visualisations and descriptive statistics)
* Report requirement gathering and development
* Educated to degree level, preferably in computer science / mathematics / statistics