- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Full Stack Developer
We are working with a well funded Fintech start up looking to bring on a Senior Full Stack React & Node Dev witht the view to progress into the Head of Engineering
Senior/Lead Full Stack Engineer
You will be working within a fast-paced start-up environment with technology at its core. Investing heavily in technology. The comapnies product will revolutionise the SME lending market utilising AI and Machine Learning principles once established. They are truly Cloud first and looking for a Fullstack Engineer to assist in the design, build and management of their SME lending platform.
Ideally you will have a background across multiple Cloud providers, have a strong understanding of orchestrated/choreographed microservices and frictionless B2B responsive web applications within a fast-paced commercial environment (another start-up would be ideal) and with a good knowledge of implementing security within everything you do.
There is opportunity to be involved in creating the technology roadmap and designing and delivering their technology platform and for the right person the opportunity to grow and lead an Engineering team.
We're in a fast scale-up phase and are looking for someone with relevant prior experience, ideally from a tech start up, to lead us through this critical stage of growth.
You should be able to clearly demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar role as either a lead engineer or senior full stack engineer
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services including EC2, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway etc
- Ability to provide and support scalable CI/CD pipelines on AWS
- Knowledge and experience with Git (branching strategies, repo management, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Proven experience of administering and working in a Data Warehouse (experience of Snowflake is desirable) and building data models and flows from various sources
- Experience of using BI reporting tools (i.e., Power BI) with an ability to develop reports and dashboards
- Experience of leading projects from cradle to grave, ideally certification in Program Management and/or DevOps methodologies, Agile
- Previous experience of Cyber Security and system hardening.
- Experience within an early stage start-up environment.
This is a great opportunity for a lead or Senior Full stack Engineer to work for a well-funded start-up in a position that is able to influence the technology strategy and roadmap. Remote/Hybrid environment.