- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Network Technology Manager - Permanent, full-time.
This Network Technology Manager job role will be a hands-on managerial role leading a team that provides high availability and quality support services to the business's Network, Digital, Data and Technology. Based in Fareham on the South Coast, the business are operating a hybrid work model with 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest of the week from home.
You will actively manage the day-to-day network, security delivery aligned to appropriate level agreements, financial and supplier contracts in support of business teams.
- Management and implementation of Network work plans and budgets against, quality and cost performance indicators
- Capacity and demand forecasting
- Managing improving and resolving performance issues of services, inclusive of security and access controls
- Ensure support teams are effective and efficient delivering core IT processes aligned to agreed ways of working.
- Manage local staff development and ER/HR activities
- Recruitment and management of service staff and resources to achieve required service
- Manage financial spend against operational and commercial activities.
- Ensure common service tools, Monitoring, ServiceNow and access control lists are kept up to date.
- Work with Incident management teams
- Maintain Risks and Issues register, weekly and monthly governance reports.
- Good working knowledge of Network solutions MPLS, Internet, Cloud services, Firewalls, Routers, switches Meraki and Cisco services.
- Monitoring services Solar winds, Splunk and Datadog
- Proficient people management experience with ability to clearly develop and lead a team
- Maintain reporting requirements to assist in the management of both tactical and operational demand
- Service management, design and transition, and Service Operation Intermediate qualifications.
- Ensure service contract and SLA compliance and delivery of KPI / Metrics across teams and service providers.
- Stakeholder engagement skills, and experience communicating complex concepts to different audiences.
- Service Operations integration and support experience.
- Experience working with Service Management toolsets (preferably ServiceNow).
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a role that will require both strategic and hands-on technical leadership. This is a business that has a great reputation and is extremely people centric.