- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Lead DevOps Engineer
An exciting, well funded, FinTech Start-up
Lead DevOps Engineer role - permanent, full-time.
Fully remote (office is London based)
You will be working within a fast-paced start-up environment with technology at its core. Investing heavily in technology this business's product will revolutionise the SME lending market utilising AI and Machine Learning principles once established.
A truly Cloud first, technology first business looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to design, build and manage their Cloud, CI/CD and IaC environment, from conception.
You will have previous experience
- Building, deploying and optimising services within AWS (preferred) & Azure or GCP.
- Designing, building, and managing CI/CD pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins).
- Experience of containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Good knowledge of Terraform (IaC) or other tools (Ansible).
- Linux with knowledge of various scripting languages (bash)
- Previous experience of Cyber Security and system hardening.
- Experience within an early stage start-up environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead or Senior DevOps Engineer to work for a well-funded start-up in a position that is able to influence the technology strategy and roadmap.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.