- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
We are on the lookout for 6 Technical Product Owners with experience in either Online Payments, ePOS, Get to a or Native apps.
Role is remote with a day or 2 in the office. Retail or ecommerce experience is a bonus.
As a Digital Product Owner, you will be an integral part of the business, working closely not only with the rest of the product team but also with key stakeholders, other Product Managers/Owners and other areas of the business to make your product the best it could possibly be.
You will report into the Product Manager and work closely with them to align roadmaps, business opportunities with stakeholder priorities and interests.
You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, clear in communication and honest, you will be a team player capable of working across a business that is on a mission to make home improvement accessible to everyone.
- Working within a product team to deliver exceptional results: guide, present challenges, trusting and allowing the teams to determine how to deliver what you require
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, build and maintain the product backlog, analyse business requirements and produce user stories and acceptance criteria
- Contribute to the broader culture of the company by evangelising an agile mindset and lean approach
- Working with other Product Teams to shape the long-term vision
- Deliver key initiatives to meet business objectives
- Immerse yourself in insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
- Explore and champion new ideas, assess project results and celebrate success
- Extensive, current experience of ecommerce store and hub and spoke fulfilment technologies and operations at scale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Experience owning the medium to long term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a multi-year horizon for realisation of the full vision
- You will know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of the company's partners
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be beneficial, but not essential