- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Implementation Project Manager
As Interim LMS Implementation Manager, you will lead and drive the implementation of learning technology to meet the businesses learning strategy.
An Interim LMS Implementation Manager is required for a public sector client in the Surrey area, you will lead and drive the implementation of learning technology to meet the businesses learning strategy. You will be responsible for project management, stakeholder engagement and coordination to ensure a successful implementation and migration of our current learning management system, including creating business cases, oversee supplier onboarding and create and manage a project plan.
Management of project governance, including the preparation for, facilitation of and follow up to project board and project group meetings and regular updates to project sponsor as required.
- Manage the complete implementation of a new LMS including integration with other systems and/or processes
- Manage relationship with vendor
- Ensure that the LMS requirements are met and liaise on requirements.
- Engage and manage internal and external stakeholders to agree business requirements and drive engagement with the project
An excellent understanding of the LMS, specifically I-Trent.
Proven knowledge of the application of LMS solutions, which have driven short to medium term behaviour changes and delivered organisational objectives.
Track record of implementing implementing a LMS in a public sector organisation
Experience of working with and implementing a LMS, specifically I-Trent in a multi-site environment
Experience of using Docebo
Strong team player and excellent communicator