- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
PROCESS AUTOMATION SPECIALIST - AGY - (210003TA)
Process Automation Specialist required on a part time basis (2 days per week). 6 month initial contract, working for a high profile financial services organisation, based in North Hampshire. Paying up to £500 per day inside IR35.
Process Automation Specialist required on a part time basis (2 days per week). 6 month initial contract, prospect of long term.
Working inside of IR35 for a high profile financial services organisation, based in North Hampshire.
- Assess automation process improvement opportunities and determine the most viable and beneficial course of action based on analysis and business understanding.
- Responsible for educating the business to identify processes for Robotic Automation.
- Completes initial assessment of process in the backlog and liaises with Spoke team to ensure process meets Central RPA criteria.
- Works with BPM Manger, Local Spoke team, to prioritize backlog for Development.
- Undertakes development, testing and project management for prioritized Robotic Process Automations
- Responsible for the Operational Framework for Robotic Process Automation at SF1-UK
- Work with business line heads to agree the framework as an enabler to SF1-UK to automation.
- To support overall SF1-UK in its reduction of process related costs and Risks by implementing both tactical and strategic RPA tools (Cost per Contract).
- Identifying RPA opportunities Project management: Evaluation & viability assessment of process automation submissions * Creation of Process assessment form
- Creation of one pager and validation with Local Spoke team for viability
Skills & Experience Required:
- University degree qualified or equivalent - relevant degree or comparable experience once which demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
- Experience in the Automotive and Financial Services area
- Operational & technical experience of Process Automation
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence teams and/or people at all levels of the organization
- Project management experience
- Data analysis
- Recognized qualification in Process improvement (Desirable)
- Excellent Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration with an IT focus or comparable qualification.
- Good understanding business processes and enjoyment of technical implementation.
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell, Python or similar.
- Knowledge of methods for process modelling.
- Tool knowledge on common Robotic Process Automation platforms (e.g. UiPath (Preferred), Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
- Professional experience in the field of robotic process automation is an advantage
This role is to start ASAP and will pay up to £500 (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.