- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Data Analyst Team Lead
Data Analyst Lead - Perm role based in Farnham (Hybrid working) - £70k per annum
Data Analyst Lead - Farnham
An exciting and hands-on position, responsible for the data operations of the team, the Data Analyst Lead will help build and manage a small team, and will play a pivotal role in translating data into common, understandable, and valuable information for end users within the business.
Regularly engaging and collaborating with major stakeholders across the entire business, the Data Analyst Lead will be required to maintain and develop automated solutions for data input and data integration, as well as analysis and reporting to ensure the whole Group has the information to succeed.
What you'll do
- Developing automated solutions for data input and data integration
- Analysing data and delivering competitive sales leads and business intelligence
- Reporting and analysing data, ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
- Maintaining, designing and delivering ETL processes using SSIS & Azure Data Factory.
- Managing the ongoing development and delivery of all BI related projects across the Group
- Building and maintaining batch reporting and test framework
- Proactively identify new technologies which will improve the delivery of BI solutions
- Reporting and analysing data ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
Acting as the Data Analyst Lead within the team, you'll also:
- Support and train members of the team
- Agree and implement productivity levels through the team
- Provide on-going feedback to team members to facilitate continuous personal development
- Address performance issues in a pro-active, fair and timely manner
What you'll need
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, PowerBI and AI/ML (Azure)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience/knowledge in data, analytics, reporting and development
- Demonstrable understanding of data management and best practices
- Exposure to Agile working practices
- Commercially aware and focused with experience of working with financial data
- You'll have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a background of
- working closely with internal customers and key business stakeholders, and you'll
- thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Any experience of supervising or leading a technical team will be highly
Any exposure to Python scripting would be beneficial.
This is a hands-on data role, based in Farnham (hybrid working) offering up to £70k per annum based on experience.