- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Appian Developer - Digital Banking (Madrid or Valencia)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Do you feel that it's time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
If your answer to all these questions was "yes", then read on and let us help you with your goals!
We're looking for an Appian Developer to join the tech team of one of the biggest digital banks in Spain (#endclient #jobopp).
As part of the Appian Development team, you would help build reliable, flexible and high-performing applications that allow the bank to reach its goals.
- Analyze, design and implement Appian applications.
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and are built according to the best practices.
- Implement data models using DBMS tools for MySQL.
- Promote applications to testing and certification environments.
- Participate in the technical design of core-components shared by many applications.
- Build Appian APIs to allow third-parties to consume the platform services.
- Update existing applications and develop patches that enhance its features or solve bugs.
>And for this you will need
- 2 years of previous Appian experience.
- Strong knowledge in data modeling and design.
- Experience implementing previously designed BPMN flows into Appian.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as GIT, Harness and others.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Would be a plus
- Appian certifications.
>What's the offer?
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the centre of Madrid or Valencia
- Hybrid work model (remote working)
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.