- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Wealth Business Analyst - Digital Banking Channels
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want to be part of a growing and expanding business?
If your answer to all these questions was "yes", then read on and let us help you with your goals!
We're looking for a Wealth Business Analyst to join the Assisted Channels team of one of the biggest digital banks in Spain (#endclient #jobopp).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the centre of Madrid or Valencia
- Hybrid work model (remote working)
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
>What's the job?
Our client is looking for a skilled Wealth Business Analyst to join the bank's Assisted Channels team. This person will participate in the design and adaptation of the frontend processes and tools related to the Wealth domain, and will be responsible for the functional point of view (Contact center and branch). You will be in charge of analytics initiatives, including coordinating testing and process implementation. Main functions:
- Translate business needs into functional and technical specifications (documentation), validation with key areas (Front Office, IT, Business...), test cases definition & software testing (UAT), design, deployment, maintenance, and evolutions.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the Assisted Channels Wealth domain, with full knowledge of the products, processes, channel challenges and competitor's knowledge.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement, analyse and find solutions, make strategic or tactical recommendations.
- Good English level (at least B2).
- At least 3-5 years' experience in similar role.
- Wealth software implementation experience and/or Retail banking operational experience, preferably within Wealth and Point of Sales solutions.
- Customer satisfaction / Results-oriented / Problem Solving / Complexity / Innovation skills.
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share!