- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Automation Test Engineer
Opportunity with the largest marketing procurement company in the world!
Salary ranging to £49K per annum & up to 10% bonus. Located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Fully remote/Hybrid working model dependent on covid cases.
The position will focus on enabling the team to understand the status of the codebase by automatically exercise new features when they are committed to source control system. The position will own the automated testing infrastructure and its evolution.
- Good understanding of automated integration and end-to-end testing frameworks and approaches.
- Experience in .NET and distributed systems environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Know your tools and learn constantly.
- Work without supervision but be a part of a team.
- experience with some CMS or eCommerce.
- Infrastructure for running microservices (Kubernetes / Azure Service Fabric / Docker Swarm)
- Identify what needs to be tested and how it should be tested.
- Develop and maintain automated integration and end end-to-end tests and testing tools.
- Own the CT process within CI/CD pipeline.
The role is full-time and currently remote. Covid-19 restrictions permitting, the successful applicant will be expected to attend the office in Prague day per week.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.