- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Cloud AWS Architect - Madrid or Valencia
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the centre of Madrid or Valencia
- Hybrid work model (remote working)
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
The Cloud Systems Architect collaborates with software developers, DevOps Engineers and other IT staff members to manage code releases and monitor the application health.
Cloud System Engineers make changes in AWS architecture with two principal objectives:
- Improve the platform to use new AWS functionalities.
- Provision of new architecture for the new projects that are designed by the Solutions Architects.
- Demonstrable experience working with three-layers architectures: web (apache), engine (tomcat) and database (MySQL, PostgreSQL and ORACLE)
- Extensive experience as AWS SysOps, valuable "AWS Certified SysOps Administrator" certification
- Solid experience and expertise across source control tools, continuous integration tools and team management tools.
- Strong background in systems automation and Linux administrators
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments, with usage of modern patters like infrastructure as code or ephemeral servers
- Digital Banking business domain understanding and experience preferred
- Behavioral competencies: Analytical thinking; Collaboration and teamwork; Communicating, listening and information gathering; Thinking strategically.
- Technical competencies: Applying models, tools and methods; Understanding existing systems and technology; Understanding future digital technologies.