- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
A frontend position with leading IT infrastructure monitoring SaaS in an Angular stack
This is a software oriented role, engaging with the company's core product suite - perfect for a frontend focused Software Engineer keen to build skills in AngularJS.
The Software Engineer will bring experience in a modern frontend framework (Angular / React / ExtJS) and associated component libraries. You'll join a talented Software Engineering team building world class solutions within cloud and infrastructure space.
- Computer Science or related degree
- Good knowledge of a JS framework, ideally Angular or willing to train within AngularJS environment
- Exposure to UI design (either directly or through colleagues)
- Background in Linux / Unix environment
- Exposure to backend and DB systems
- Exposure to Agile and CI/CD practices
The Software Engineering team is based in the company's Reading office, requiring a minimum of 1 office day per week in a hybrid working model.
All applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be within a commutable distance of Reading.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.