- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Website Content Designer
Website Content Designer - Manchester - Remote - Contract up to £300pd
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working on the final stages of our website rebuild to migrating content
- Working with our developers to analyse testing feedback and agree improvements where necessary.
- Advising internal teams on design of on-line, accessible content.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content.
- Ensure all content meets user needs with a clear user journey.
- Manage the publishing process on our website, ensuring content meets strict guidelines on quality control
- Manage relationships with external suppliers used for content creation, including leading on team procurement.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proof reading ability.
- Knowledge of accessibility best practice and ability to translate that into our content.
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Proven track record of delivering content to deadline and budget.
- A commitment to equality and diversity.
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable.
- Experience of working with content management systems or content publishing systems.
- Experience of taking complex language or content and making it easier to understand.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content.
- Experience of conducting user research.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Experience of managing external suppliers, budgets and contracts.
- (Desirable) Experience of working to Government Digital Service (GDS) content design principles and standards.
- (Desirable) Experience of working across channels and producing content for both online and offline channels.
Manchester - Remote - £275pd - £300pd
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.