- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Research Executive
Public sector Client is recruiting for someone who has market research qualifications or 3-5 years' market research experience
Public sector Client is recruiting for someone who has market research qualifications or 3-5 years' market research experience that can come in and support the increasing research demand. Looking for someone with end to end research skills from brief, proposal, design, fieldwork, analysis and reporting. Someone who can work with manager to raise research standards and further professionalise market research within the business.
Nottingham but remote working is possible
Day to day, you'll
- Develop our reporting and analysis capability over time with a programme of continuous improvement and data-led insight.
- Support SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) goals through use of tools such as Google Analytics (GA) / Google Search Console (GSC) to identify areas of strength / weakness.
- Update website content using our Content Management System (CMS), WordPress
- Prioritise work specific to high profile campaigns and service delivery and manage expectations and timescales through collaboration with colleagues.
- Support the alignment of customer communications from different cross-functional parts of the business including Information Technology (IT), Logistics, Finance, Supply Chain, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Clinical and Product Assurance (CaPA) and Customer Relationship Management.
- Support and drive the implementation of time-saving tools (example: Trello, Monday.com) throughout the team and the delivery of customer communications, customer case studies, support customer board informs and "asks".
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Customer communications and/or digital marketing related experience possibly in a healthcare or NHS organisation or public sector.
- Strong stakeholder management capability, able to influence effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of website CMS systems, specifically WordPress.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics (GA) and Data Studio.
- Recent knowledge of NHS Supply Chain and the NHS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify optimum solutions.
- Ability to analyse, assess and improve data, processes and communicate effectively to teams and functions.
- Ability to work on own initiative and hit tight deadlines as part of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written skills, all round digital knowledge and analytical skills.
- Expertise in SEO, digital channel choice and communications knowledge to maximise messaging and drive customer engagement.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and persuasive.
- Ability to communicate change / impact effectively from customer perspective.
- It would be great if you're able to demonstrate experience/understanding of- Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC) suite and graphics (to support production of website graphics and other digital media assets & a general understanding of or experience with HTML, web development, CSS, SASS.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.