- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business Analyst / Project Manager
Join a well established and growing global business's Change function as Business Analyst/Project Manager
This is a hands on Business Analyst/Project Manager role sitting within the global change function of this growing business.
This job role will see you play key roles across the entire project life-cycle from requirements gathering, conceptualising, design, delivery and change management. You will take ownership of the entire change process for projects under your remit, that will vary in complexity and scale but will have significant impact on the business.
This will give you great influence and visibility in what is a fast paced and driven environment.
Key responsibilities will be to work on enhancements to improve business processes and systems focused on client/customer on-boarding.
- Act as an experienced Analyst to support the Project/Change Management function.
- Build close working relationships with operational departments.
- Provide technical and numerical analysis - SQL is ideal
- Formulate proposals/requirement specifications to improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of the business.
Requirements and Skills:
- Solid Business Analyst experience
- Sound Project delivery experience
- Experience in the Regulatory and CRM areas are a plus.
- Sound exposure to process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders
- Relational database knowledge (SQL)
- Business/System Analysis experience, writing of detailed/clear change specifications for programming teams.
- Full (lifecycle) systems implementation experience: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Experience working directly with functional and technical resources
This is a unique opportunity to secure a role that will offer variety and breadth and will require both a proactive and flexible approach to be successful.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.