- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Information Systems PM - Procurement & Supply Chain Domain
Our client is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to S/4 Hana across the Group. Domain areas including Procurement & Supply Chain.
PROJECT MANAGER - PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN DOMAIN
Our client is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to S/4 Hana across the Group. This strategy will impact on a number of Domain areas including Procurement & Supply Chain, providing an opportunity to review its use of existing tools and determine a roadmap to provide best in class tools for business users.
What you need:
- Functional understanding of Procurement & Supply Chain processes
- Knowledge of Procurement & Supply Chain tools
- Working knowledge or experience of utilising SAP MM is required
- Knowledge of Ivalua will be a plus.
- Leadership skills - managing project teams in a matrix organisation including a number of Service Providers and Vendors; and representing UK requirement at international level.
- Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large information, track record of successful project management - delivering projects to time, budget and scope.
- Demonstrate experience of using project management methodologies.
- Good communication and presentation skills - capable of engaging at both director level, all users and with technical resources.
- All employees must be able to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.