- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
IT Manager - Infrastructure
New permanent role for an exciting engineering based consultancy looking for an IT Systems Manatger to join their team!
IT Manager - Derbyshire / Nottingham
IT Manager is required for our client, a specialist UK focused Consultancy organisation specialising within the Engineering sector and based in Derbyshire / Nottingham area.
As IT Manager, you will join this exciting organisation where you will be fully responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure, driving the IT strategy, and ensuring IT security across the organisations IT landscape. In addition to this you will be responsible for managing external 3rd party support partners along with dealing with day-to-day in-house IT support issues.
Location: Derbyshire based - commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Burton upon Trent, Loughborough, Leicester, Newark
Salary: Excellent basic salary + benefits
Do you have:
- Previous experience in an IT Management role
- Good IT Infrastructure experience
- Hands on skills in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in handling support queries
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers
Do you want to:
- Be a part of an exciting company who are market leaders in their field
- Find a role where you have full ownership of an organisations IT systems
- Benefit from a great work / life balance
Yes? Get in touch