- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Business System Analyst
The role is responsible for identifying, assessing and documenting requirements, specifications and functionality, aligned to business strategy, business processes and technology architecture.
- 5+ years as a Business Systems Analysis with experience working across the software development lifecycle.
- Strong structured business systems analysis, data modelling and design skills.
- Ability to design and document business processes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- Ability and experience assisting with planning activities.
- Experience configuring system settings.
- Experience testing functionality and new releases.
- Technical knowledge and experience of at least one for the following:
- Application and Data Integration Platforms
- Web Content Management; e
- CRM platforms e.g. Salesforce
- ERP solutions e.g. Oracle Financials, Workday
- SQL Server Databases
- Microsoft technologies
- Capability to work in an Agile or DevOps environment.
- Ability to work in 'Virtual' teams' cross function/cross business and geographies.