- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Permanent, full-time role joining a growing team focusing on the reliability of our client's Digital platforms.
As a Site Reliability Analyst you will work in a fast-moving DevOps environment. You will use your experience to enhance the services offered by the Digital function by monitoring and resolving issues within the development and production environments.
You will work closely with external support partner ensuring the availability and performance of the application portfolio, toolset and platform is maintained to the highest possible level. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders (Product Owner for example) in developing and prioritising a backlog of work to make constant improvements based on value to customers.
Experience of multiple stakeholder management is essential. Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are core requisites, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts, so as to be able to influence and impact required outcomes.
Working collaboratively, as part of a DevOps delivery team, you will:
- Contribute to the deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting of digital application and platform
- Provide operational support
- Provide business communications around wider incident management.
- Harness the insights provided by monitoring solutions to inform where improvements should be made
- Develop monitoring and performance capability through use/development of the tooling extract insights
- Be proactive in flagging, debugging, escalating and owning the resolution of site reliability and performance issues
- You will facilitate collaborative working between product owners, architects, UX designers, BAs and third parties
- Work with Testing functions ensuring that monitoring approach aligns closely with performance testing approach
- Contribute to daily stand-ups, estimation and planning, retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies
Key Skills / Ability
- Experience of working in an Agile or DevOps background
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale, distributed, cloud systems
- Experience of working with enterprise monitoring tooling
- Technical problem solving
- Good commercial / business knowledge, comfortable presenting to technical & non-technical audiences
This is an excellent opportunity to join a lean dedicated digital focused team that has big plans to grow. You will bring a proven experience of monitoring and IT support to this site reliability analyst role and on offer is the ability to grow both visibility and influence within a truly global setting.