- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
DevOps Engineer - London - £65K per annum based on experience.
This DevOps Engineer job role joins a well established business, part of a global group and offers excellent visibility and influence.
Job Description - DevOps Engineer
The responsibilities of the role include provisioning, configuring and administering cloud and virtual infrastructure and Linux operating system environments; and extending and maintaining process automation capabilities for continuous integration and delivery of web applications developed internally and by 3rd parties.
- Linux Server administration (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Cloud infrastructure provision and management (AWS, Azure).
- Continuous integration and Delivery (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus).
- Cloud agnostic provision
- Secure platform management and compliance with security standards and policies.
- Functional and vulnerability testing (Selenium, Checkmarx, IBM Appscan).
- Ensuring developer compliance with Change Management procedures.
- Maintenance, support, monitoring and reporting on application server and database environments.
- Implementation and monitoring of process automation.
- Performance and availability management.
- CDN and Web Application Firewall administration.
- Backup, retention, DR and fail-over management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good Linux admin and scripting skills.
- Proficiency with process automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Capistrano).
- Broad knowledge of AWS
- Containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Secure SDLC principles and secure web app design.
- Working in Agile development lifecycle.
- Monitoring tool management (Nagios, Icinga, ELK ,New Relic or Datadog)
- Good planning skills.
- Communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams.
Position offers flexible working with 2 days a week in office.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.