- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Frontend Developer
An opportunity to join a growing B2B platform
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a Dublin based platform team.
The core tech stack is based around Angular with TypeScript, and there's an expectation for Engineers across the team to bring experience working alongside UX Designers to deliver incredible platform interfaces.
As this is a Senior role, the Angular Developer will be responsible for mentoring and guiding more junior Engineers through projects, and contribute to project planning where appropriate.
Required skills & knowledge:
- Experience with Angular 6/7/8, and ideally AngularJS
- Skills in test automation (e.g. Jasmine / Protractor / Cypress)
- Knowledge of UX principles and tools
- Skills in CI and build tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, webpack, npm)
- Advocate of re-usable and modular UI components
This role is based in Dublin, with flexibility for part-remote working. All applicants must have the full right to work in Ireland unsponsored.