- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
SIEM Service Delivery Manager
I am looking for a SIEM Service Delivery Manager to work remotely to work for the leading SIEM provider.
The successful candidate can work from anywhere in the UK or Germany. You must be able to speak fluent English.
This role is paying up to 65k however can be flexible for the right person.
The Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop strategies for continuous service delivery improvement and service levels by monitoring and deep knowledge of problem resolution lead times and evaluation of efficiency tools.
* Act as a subject matter expert for the processes and procedures within Service Delivery and Infrastructure
* Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting business processes and technical information systems platforms
* Plan, track and drive solution delivery to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions and approaches with the internal team
* Strong Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
* Final quality review and approval for all deliverables for the Service delivery
* Identify and recommend operational improvements to the client, drawing on SOC operational experience and industry specific knowledge of risks
* Ability to present and report up-to the executives to demonstrate product value
* 4+ years of work experience with SIEM technologies
* 5+ years of managing projects in a cross functional organization
* Knowledge of MySQL is a must
* Good knowledge of IT security / Firewalls / Security audit logs / Malware / Unix and Windows System security events
* Good knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions