- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
A permanent, full-time Solution Architect job opportunity within a globally operating business.
Lots of investment and appetite for change running through the business, excellent opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect.
A Solution Architect job role within a globally operating business, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a visible and influential position to help shape what's next.
You will join a well established and growing team working within a variety of projects and programmes and tasked with providing creative solutions to business challenges. Working with wide internal stakeholder base including Enterprise Architects, Engineering Teams and Product teams there is scope to work across a broad technology spectrum be that Big Data, Digital, Enterprise Systems to highlight just a few.
- Perform impact assessments on new (pre-project) demand, helping to identify the affected IT components
- Make recommendations on product selection, identifying solution providers and assessing options against requirements, architectural standards and principles
- Develop end to end high level solution design and documentation, ensuring that all requirements are met in a cost-effective manner
- Conduct design reviews, coordinating domain specialists, 3rd party solution providers and internal development teams to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements
- Identify project pre-requisites, dependencies, documenting implications
- Work closely with product owners and delivery management to plan the architecture runway, ensuring a continuous delivery pipeline
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience within the Solution Architect role is essential
- An understanding of an architecture framework or frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience of architecting across business, data, applications, and technology domains
- Previous experience designing solutions in both an agile & waterfall delivery environment
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills, able to effectively translate to a wide audience
- Demonstrable knowledge of technical aspects of IT
On offer is not only the short to medium term challenge but longer term career development opportunity. This is a great team and joins a business with the appetite to invest in change.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.