- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Manufacturing Technology Engineer - (12 month FTC)
A client of ours, a leading company of bio technological equipment is looking for an individual who has expereince in running equipment or machinery technological improvemnt projects within the manufacturing industry.
- Improve existing manufacturing processes and technologies by performing analysis on current equipment used
- Quantify the benefits of innovative technologies, in relation to cost, quality and delivery improvements.
- Evaluate technical proposals from suppliers and assess compliance with the partners' requirements & procurement.
- Procurement and delivery of equipment from third-party vendors according to contracted terms.
- Prepare new production layouts and operations to accommodate new equipment including specification of changes to facility services and definition of new standard work practices.
- Undertake factory and site acceptance testing!
- Provide instructions for the installation, operation and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Lead the installation and commissioning of new technologies including evaluation to verify that it meets the requirements for operational readiness and align with health and safety legislation.
- Manage projects to ensure implementation of new equipment on-time and within budget.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant engineering field e.g. manufacturing, mechanical, electronics, electrical or automation.
- Proven track record of leading projects in engineering roles with solid understanding of business systems such as PLM and ERP.
- Project management expereince
- Design and development of equipment and tooling for manufacturing with expertise in one or more of the following areas: mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics or controls.
- Experience in the automation of manufacturing processes
Salary 45k-55k pounds (depending on experience)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.