- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
SuccessFactors functional specialist
SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll/ ECP
Can be fully remote with 1 or 2 days per month in the office
Must have certification in Successfactors and be technical not administritive
Main Purpose of the Role
The SuccessFactors Functional Specialist is an expert in the Core HR suite of SuccessFactors applications. Their primary focus will be Employee Central and Payroll. They will work alongside the Product Owner (HCM) and the wider Product Management team to deliver continuous improvements across the portfolio of solutions.
The role will be responsible for delivering the backlog of system developments and enhancements that have either been agreed by the business or, have been mandated by the vendor(s). Being a functional Specialist will mean you are the key SME for your Product(s) and will provide specialist level knowledge and expertise to the business.
- * Responsible for the continuous improvement of Employee Central, Payroll and associated integrations in line with agreed roadmaps from both the business and Vendor.
* Provide specialist systems knowledge to stakeholders ensuring you are the "go to person" for functional and technical expertise.
* Investigate and support HR issues, including organisation design, HR implications of business transformation, HR function effectiveness in Employee Central and EC Payroll with their integrations.
* Responsible for capturing, documenting and agreeing requirements with stakeholders.
* Work alongside the Product Owner (HCM) to explore new system features ensuring they're fit for purpose and are aligned with People Technology strategies.
* Apply standards, tools, methods, and processes for developing applications which ensures their quality and efficient maintainability.
* Support the delivery of the non-technical aspects of minor change - this will include user adoption and change management.
* Proactively monitor and manage feature retirements communicating with the business accordingly.
* Responsible for ensuring configuration workbooks are maintained and up to date.
* Ensuring the system is meeting avers data security regulations and best practice.
* Help solve complex technical challenges which may involve working with teams in the wider technology function, business stakeholders or vendor(s).
* Assist in the management and delivery of large projects.
* Create open communication channels with your stakeholders to inform, update and build trust through developing strong relationships.
* Ensure skills are updated regularly ensuring accreditations and qualifications are maintained.
Key Skills, Ability or Experience
- 4+ years' technical experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll this includes Time off and Position management.
- You've an inquisitive mind-set and you're naturally curious and keen to get to the root of the problems.
- Proven experience with continuous development and change management including configuration changes, module implementation and release management.
- Must have an up-to-date SAP SuccessFactors Employee central & Employee Central Payroll accreditation - minimum of an SAP Associate Certificate
- Good understanding of GDPR, data retention management and HR Processes and policies